Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Ootz dat?"

This week Grace has been asking the same question over and over...."Ootz dat?" as she points to someone or something. I guess she is asking "What's that?" or "Who is that?" so I just answer by labeling whatever it is she is pointing to. Her teacher at school told me yesterday that all day she pointed to different kids in class and asked her question, "Ootz that?". The funniest day was when we left school on an unusually sunny day and she pointed to the sun in the sky saying, "Ootz dat?" I said, yes, this is Ohio and we don't get to see much of the sun all winter....even I was beginning to forget what it looked like!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Wow, Grace, you are getting so inquisitive,and you are putting it into words! That's great.

cathybcareers said...

Nana and Big Daddy laugn everytime we say "what's that" or "who is that". Keeping wondering about everything Grace; Nana does all the time. Love Nana