Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Bash

This afternoon, we celebrated Mayna's 3rd birthday with her. Her parents had a cute cupcake theme with a cupcake pinata, pin-the-candle on the cupcake game, and every guest got to decorate their own cupcake with as much icing and sprinkles as they wanted. What a hit with the 2-3 year old crowd! And, it was a lot of fun for the adults to watch how each child approached the task in his/her own way.

Grace was excited to get dressed in her new outfit and go to Mayna's party.She confidently held the present, but I heard her keep telling herself, "Don't open it."But she wasn't as thrilled with me taking pictures. When I asked her to smile I got this,and this.So finally, I just said, "let's get our coats and go!" And when Grace heard that, I got this:

5 comments:

Arena Mom said...

We had such a fun time and so glad you guys could share it with us!! I love getting to know Grace more and more! Lets plan our February outing!!

cathybcareers said...

Grace looked so cute and so big. I love the top.
I party sounded like a great idea and lots of fun.
Nana

Anonymous said...

I was praying you'd post pics of the party..lmao i didnt bring my camera!!!!

Grace is JUST precious even when she is crying..THAT FACE i could squeeze it!! Abby does those HUGE croc tears toooo..awwwww angel!

Phyllis said...

Grace, you are one funny kid! I hope you had fun at the party, you looked so grown up in your new outfit!

Lund7 said...

Happy birthday to your precious daughter...she is just beautiful!

Stop by my blog for a great giveaway...ends tomorrow!