Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snowy hills

We had a pretty good snowfall yesterday that gave us just enough coverage on the hills to go sledding today.  We all bundled up this morning and braved the cold for a little "slip-sliding" fun!

 Grace walked up the hill about 1/2 the time.
The other times she got a ride.  I think she liked both ways, except when she walked by herself pulling the sled she kept falling down.  I am not sure if she was doing it on purpose so she could make snow angels, throw snow in the air, and eat some of it...but not yellow snow!

Since it was very cold we only stayed out there about 45 minutes.  But we all got to ride down the hill a few times each!   Yes, even I went.  Grace helped me be brave!


3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Looks like fun! Nana misses the snow. Love the sled and the snowsuit. Good Mama was "brave"

Kellie said...

I love the way you like to "PLAY" in the snow! That's my favorite picture! You are a lucky girl that your daddy pulls you up the hill. Don't tell Dawson....I make her walk!

Phyllis said...

You look like you had a lot of fun! But, it sure looks cold in Ohio.