Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I love snow days!

The good news is, we have another snow day today. The bad news is that I was already awake and out of the shower when I found out. So I can't go back to sleep now. But I am a big fan of naps, so you know there will be one coming later this afternoon. Snow days are so great...it is like found time. I had so much to get done today at work, but now I can actually type the teacher observations I have been postponing for the last week. Well, let's be fair...I will probably type ONE of them.

Since I am awake I thought I would post something I haven't shared with anyone to date. Part of the adoption process included completing a Foreign Dossier. It is a series of documents about me and my life, including the social worker's report, financial information, and what the agency called a "Kodak moment". I had to create a one page photo collage to include with my paperwork. The most critical part of it was that the Guatemalan officials needed to see the exterior and every room in my house. So this is the 8 1/2" X 11", 2-sided "Kodak moment" I submitted.