Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

In addition to being a great eater, Grace is also wonderful about sleeping. She takes at least one nap a day for a few hours and then sleeps about 11 hours at night. Even though I have a baby monitor, I go in several times while she is asleep to check on her and cover her with the blanket. I never find Grace in the same position twice!

This is her latest sleeping position. I often find her like this. I don't know how it can be comfortable, but somehow Grace likes it.

So cute!

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace is just like Nana - loves to eat and sleep!! I need to figure a way to do less of one and more of the other. SOoooooooooooo cute
Love nana

Phyllis said...

LOL I looked a the pictures,and I remember a photo my mom had of me in the same position. Very comfortable way to sleep I guess when you are one.