Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Colorful fall

The reason autumn is not my favorite season is more about what it brings - winter- than about fall itself. It is probably the prettiest season in Ohio with its cool mornings and nights, clear, sunny skies, low humidity, and colorful foliage. By early November most of the color is gone, though, and we are well on our way to winter. Except when we get lucky and have a series of days like the ones we have been experiencing. Halloween was a balmy 60 degrees and the rest of this weekend has been the same. We are expecting temperatures close to 70 degrees by the middle of this week. So, needless to say, my doors and windows are open (right now Grace is going in and out the sliding door to the deck) and I am glad I didn't replace the front screen with the storm glass as I had planned to do this weekend.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Oh my, Grace, how big you are getting! You look so pretty among the colorful leaves of Fall. Soon, you will be rolling in the fallen leaves, and having loads of fun. Wish I could be there to play with you