Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 3, 2013

On to the next holiday

Halloween is over and (I guess) we need to be gearing up for Thanksgiving.  At least according to Grace's teacher.  Tom Turkey came home last week.  Our job was to disguise him so he won't be eaten!  Grace wanted him to be an elf so this is what we came up with.  Tom is skipping Thanksgiving and heading straight for the North Pole!
Here are a couple of other photos I coaxed from Grace while we were outside.  I love this outfit but hate how grown up she seems!

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Great disguise. Nana and Ba didn't know it was Tom Turkey. Good hiding him! Ba loves your sneakers too!

Phyllis said...

OH MY....HOW BIG YOU ARE! Aunt Phyl won't be able to recognize you when you come for Christmas. I hope you give me a BIG SQUEEZE so I know it is you. I love the way you disguised Tom Turkey. He is really safe now because Santa will put him to work.