Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Splishin' and Splashin'

Toddler Tummy Take 2:

I dropped Grace off at daycare this morning and just as I pulled into the parking lot at work, the sitter called. I figured it couldn't be good, and it wasn't. She had a "blow out" diaper right after I left and when changing her it got all over the carpet. The sitter was not happy. I don't blame her. Who wants to deal with that first thing in the morning? And I felt really bad. So I decided to just go get her and keep her home today.

As soon as we got home, Grace took a bath. She seemed happy enough, but then she LOVES water. Since she got such a big reaction from me when she was splashing, she kept doing it until the entire kitchen was wet. What fun!

Oh, and there was sand in her poop. Must have been that handful she ate on Monday from her sand and water table!

(I am not sure why the video is not very clear. Sorry! One of these days I will get a Flip video camera to capture these memories!)

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

I am still laughing~ What a joy she is. How about yogurt? Can she handle that? Now, I have heard that roughage is good, but SAND?????

Ruthanne said...

Grace is ADORABLE!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm adding you to my favorites. :)
We single moms have to stick together.