Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dont' blink...

...or turn your back on a toddler.

This is the kind of thing that happens!
Grace found the toilet paper
and the entire roll ended up in the hallway and dining room!
As you can see, she had so much fun playing with it
and then when she was done....Grace just walked away.
It was even stuck to the bottom of her foot!
I convinced her that we needed to clean up
and for a couple of minutes, she thought that was a good plan.

We got it all in the wastebasket, but....
Taking it out again was much more fun!

What? Is that a problem?

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Very cute!! Big Daddy and I love the step my step photos; not as good as being there; but still Good.
Love Nana

Phyllis said...

I think I would have laughed myself silly if I were there. Being a toddler is so much fun