Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fresh from the bath and ready for bed

Grace is a good sleeper. Most nights she goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and once she is in her crib, I rarely hear a peep out of her until I have to wake her up in the morning. When it is getting close to bedtime all I have to do is ask her, "Do you want to go night-night?" and she will walk to the bottom of the stairs and wait for me to open the gate so she can climb up.

Here she is in the 5 minutes before bed tonight.

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Good cropping Mommy; love the pictures and the new camera is doing a great job!!Daisy looks happy too.
Love you all Nana

Susan said...

I like the Christmas tree in the background of these recent pictures. Grace looks so fresh right out of the shower -- I bet she has that great clean baby smell. xoxoxox Aunt Suze