Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have you noticed...

...that Grace rarely looks at the camera?

Today we went to a Christmas party with the Guatemala play group. It is always fun to see the kids together, but, of course, I mostly just watch and try to capture pictures of Grace.

Here she is in various moments throughout the morning.

Sampling her first candy cane

Sitting with the bigger kids to watch the magician
He set a rope out to mark the area where the kids were supposed to sit. Of course, Grace had to touch it! I mean, it was right in front of her...wasn't she supposed to touch it?

Sharing with Dawson

1 comment:

cathybcareers said...

I am so sad, I bought candy canes and packed them in my luggage for Grace. Oh well, not her first; but still good. Love the sweater.
Love Nana