Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frog Prince

My little princess got a frog (prince) for her room. Actually, it is a cool mist humidifier. I never bought one when she first came home. Last week I was really sick and couldn't breathe at night so I thought I would buy the humidifier and use it myself. I knew I wanted this frog humidifier but it was on backorder so I had to wait for it to be delivered. By the time it arrived, I felt better so now it is in Grace's room, where it belongs. She is fascinated with the mist and likes to touch it and make a weird growling noise.

Just before bed tonight we read some stories. Grace likes to look at her books. She takes them off the shelf and then opens one after another. She definitely has favorites - ones with flaps to lift and that make sounds.

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Love those PJ's. Grace your hair looks great, I know it had yogurt in it earlier today. By the way; did Mommy tell you "If you kiss a Frog he turns to a Prince?"
Love Nana

Phyllis said...

Nana is just so funny