Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

New hairdo

For a rare moment Grace was cooperative and sat still to let me put her hair in pigtails and get a few photos!She is getting to be such a big girl. She is so aware of everything around her and she picks up on things that I say and then surprises me when she understands or does something that I mentioned once. Today, we were putting her toys away and I asked, "Grace, where is the princess?" I meant the little princess doll that goes with the horse and carriage. But, she smiled and pointed at herself. Yes, my dear, you ARE the princess!

1 comment:

cathybcareers said...

Nana went everywhere today looking for Princess Books. Most of then have blond hair; I am convinced the only "real" princesses have black or brown hair just like Grace and Mommy.
I went Princess shoping at F.A.O. Schwartz they have a whole department "just for the princesses".
Love Nana