Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Funny girl

Just playing one evening this week after school....

Can you see the beginning frustration on her face
as she tried to untangle her necklaces?
Watching Grace work through the problem was very interesting.
I offered help right before the whole endeavor ended in a fit.
Grace likes to wear her sunglasses....upside down!
She was very proud when she discovered this style
and I told her all the cool girls wear their glasses like that.
(Does she have any idea what "cool" is?)

And just to make you laugh...

Kyle was looking at cars on the computer that is located the living room. Grace, who was sitting on couch playing with her toy cars, looked over her shoulder and said, "That my favorite car." The rest of the conversation went something like this:

Kyle: "Oh yeah. Why do you like it?"
Grace: "Like the color. I want that one."
Kyle: "What will you do with it?"
Grace: "I get the keys and drive it!"

Funny girl....maybe in 16 years!

4 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Mayna wears hers the same way!

You dress her SO cute for school! Mayna is alwasy in rags....people probably think I am a bum!!

Kellie said...

I think she looks so fashionable with her glasses upside down...Dawson does it too? I wonder why? Now she needs a white fluffy (pretend) dog to carry around!

Phyllis said...

Gee Grace, you look like a movie start with those sunglasses. I love your conversation with Kyle

cathybcareers said...

Nana and Ba hope we can chip in for the car in 16 years. Grace you look really cool in that pretty shirt. Mommy finds the best things for you. Love Nana