Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

S is for Snow

Grace has been working on learning her letters - G is for Grace, M is for Mommy, etc. You get the idea. So today it was S is for Snow!The sun was out and it wasn't too cold so we went outside to take advantage of the big snowfall we had on Friday night. The snow wasn't wet and sticky enough for making a snowman and it was too deep for sledding, so we just played.Daisy had a great time running around, too. She has been so good lately, staying near us and coming when she is called.Kyle and Grace (well, mostly Kyle) dug a cave/igloo/fort. It started out like this,and then he made it pretty deep into the snow piled up from shoveling the driveway.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Grace, Aunt Phyl remembers a snowfall like that when she was five. I climbed a "mountain", and lost my boot in it. I didn't find my boot until the snow melted about 3 weeks later...see what memories you are creating? (by the way, the snow was sure cold without a boot!)

cathybcareers said...

Great building Kyle. It looks like fun. Even though I am still in Florida (75 degrees today) I miss snow. Mostly the snow in Central Park. Ba does not want to think about snow at all! Silly Boy.
Love Nana

Arena Mom said...

That is an awsesome cave! I will have to try that! I loved the sun today too!