Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Jumpin' Judy"

Grace recently discovered The Doodelbops, a kids' television program from Canada. We bought a DVD at a consignment shop a few weeks ago and she has been enamored ever since. Every day when we get home from school and work, the first thing she says is, "Doodlebops, please, Mommy." One of the episodes has a guest named Jumpin' Judy who, you guessed it, jumps!

Today, my Jumpin' Judy (aka Grace) wanted to go to the mall to do the EuroBungy jump. She is right at the 30 pound minimum, but with some help from the workers, she manages to fly pretty high up in the air.

Getting strapped into the bungy.And jump,jump,jump!
It is incredible that Grace really isn't afraid of anything. I love how she just gets right in there to try.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Look at you flying! WOW! I can't believe how fearless you are! We are also Doodlebop lovers so come on over and we can dance!

cathybcareers said...

Grace, I bet you are braver than Mommy. Great jumping.
Love Nana

Arena Mom said...

Oh my gosh what fun! Mayna would love that! I will look for that show!

Phyllis said...

Grace, you are brave....so brave that you make me look like a scaredy cat! Maybe a trampoline is in your future.

The Riggs Family said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! :-) Good jumping Grace!

Aunt Jill said...

Grace, that looks like so much fun! You are getting so big. I hope you can come visit us in September!
Love, Aunt Jill