Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

I might regret this in January

Look what Santa is bringing Grace for Christmas!
I found this cool kid-sized drum set in a local store. It is made by a company called First Act and their "Discovery" line is created specifically for kids ages 3-9. They use colored shape stickers to help kids learn which drum to hit as they figure out tempo, notes, and rhythm through games and songs. I like that they aren't a toy - the drums look and sound like an adult set....just a lot smaller. But I am a little worried about the "noise" that is going to be filling our house in a little over a month. :-)

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Now I know what to get YOU for Christmas! EAR PLUGS!!!!

Phyllis said...

UH, Lynn...wouldn't a keyboard be better????

cathybcareers said...

Grace already has a keyboard and a guitar; so I guess this was the next step. Now she needs to get players to come over and jam.

Arena Mom said...

HOw fun! Mayna is getting a yamaha keyboard...they could start a band!