Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday morning

After getting up at 5:30 Monday through Friday (Grace gets up at 6:30) I am happy to sleep in, have a late breakfast, and just hang out on the weekend mornings, especially in the winter. Grace doesn't seem to mind, either. In the spring and summer, I would rather get up early and get outside, but during these long, gray, dreary winter days there really isn't a reason to rush into the day.
Unless, of course, you have a birthday party to attend! Today, we were excited to get out of the house and help Mayna celebrate her 4th birthday at The Little Gym. It was a perfect way to spend a winter afternoon with our friends.

Grace decided to ride the back of the couch like a "choo-choo" while she waited for me to get all our stuff together!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Grace, you are getting so big...pretty soon you will be bigger than Mommy. I love your pretend times. You are really creative.

Kellie said...

I love your cute outfit! And we always love cute you!!!

Arena Mom said...

So so glad you guys could come!!! I hope Grace had fun..Mayna had a blast! Love her hair longer!! Those animal cards are perfect for mayna!!

I agree re. winter mornings....we have bball sat ams and I ditest getting up....would prefer to lay around until 10 or so!!!

cathybcareers said...

Grace, Ba was laughing to see you on the couch. We miss you and Mommy. Love the pants.