Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Waterfall

We like to get out in the fresh air for a walk whenever we can.  Luckily, living near a national park and many county parks with trails in the woods makes this an easy thing to do.  We are never at a loss for somewhere new to explore.
Yesterday Kyle, Grace, and Daisy humored me while I took some waterfall photos.  I wasn't able to get the effect I was trying for, but I did come up with some photos I like.  I know we will go back to this trail again in the spring and fall because it is so pretty.  Grace said she wants to jump in the water...when it is warm, of course!  Someday we might have to take her to a place where she can do that. 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Grace, it sure looks cold by that waterfall. I think you should wait until summer to jump in that water