Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My bowling score would be great...

...if I were playing golf!

Yesterday, Grace was feeling sick with a stomach flu.  She was sad that she couldn't do much more than sit on the couch and watch TV all day.  So we made a list of some fun things we all wanted to do this winter:  go sledding, tubing at the ski hills, go to the Cleveland Art Museum, try out the new trampoline place, and, yes, go bowling!

She woke up this morning and declared, "Mom, I am not sick anymore. My tummy feels good and I don't have a headache." So we chose the activity that was close to home - just in case!
Grace tried several different methods to effectively hurl her ball down the lane. They all seemed to have an equal result, but to be fair, I wasn't much better!  I think I would have welcomed the benefit of the gutter guards too!

Of course, Kyle was the best of the three of us.  His competition was trying to better his score in the second game.  Grace and I were just the entertainment!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I would love to have seen a video of Lynn bowling! Grace tries everything; I love that.

Phyllis said...

Aunt Phyl went bowling just once...I think I wore out the gutters!