Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pool days

June will be here in less than 4 hours.  I am really not sure where the first 5 months of 2014 went, but I am am certain a good deal of it was buried under snow.   Big piles of it.  At one point, the mountain of snow in our front yard was higher than the first floor windows.  When we looked out and all we could see was a wall of white.  So, the warm sunshine we have now is WELCOME! It didn't take us long to go to the pool the first weekend it was open.
And then to take a friend the next weekend.  Being a "mommy friend" as one of my girlfriends coined it today, is not as desirable as another first grader to run around with.  Grace and Makenna are good girls, competent swimmers, and they followed the rules of staying together and letting me know if they were going somewhere else in the facility.  Worked out perfectly.  I even got to read a few pages in a book.
We have four more guest passes. You can be sure we will be bringing friends at least that many times!

1 comment:

Nana said...

I like that "competent swimmers" and buddies stuff!! Nana's worry!