Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Zip City

Fourteen friends joined Grace to celebrate her 7th birthday at Zip City.  I thought the kids would be tired this afternoon after zip lining and jumping for 90 minutes, but if Grace is any indication it is going to take a lot more than that to tire a group of 7-year olds!
Getting her gear for zip lining!
Brooklynn
Karli 
Noah
Zip lining was fun!  Almost all the kids (and some grown-ups - me included!) gave it a try.  It was FAST!
Karli, Brooklynn, Mariska, Grace, Carson
The kids could go as many times as they wanted in 30 minutes.  Most of them told me they were able to fly about 5 times.
Meadow and Jack
Maria and Reese
They followed this with an hour of jumping and playing dodgeball on the trampolines with a little trampoline basketball and diving into the foam pit. See? I'm tired just thinking about it! 
The birthday girl and her friends seemed to have a great time.  Now, I'm going to take a little nap!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Ba is having fun looking at all the guests and asking me silly questions. He knows all about "Noah". The zip line trips sound like fun for the young!