Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halloween memories

It is officially October....Halloween is 30 days away!

Nana asked for hard copy photos of all the Halloween costumes Grace has had so far.  That meant I needed to go find them from the backup storage on disks and flash drives.  It was fun looking for them and remembering how little and cute she was as...

A bumblebee - 2008 
(1 year old)

Boots from "Dora the Explorer"- 2009 
(2 years old)


Boots is a bluish/grey monkey.  That was a hard costume to find so I bought a mouse costume and altered it to look like Boots.  I was Dora and Kyle was Swiper.  Grace still asks me what ever happened to the Dora backpack...no clue.  

Snow White - 2010
(3 years old)



Grace made a perfect Snow White and I LOVED being the evil queen.  I even wore that costume again another year to work!  Kyle made a great Grumpy!

Scooby Do - 2011
(4 years old)

Pictured in this photo are JB, Grace, Toby, Grace Z, and Mariska
Shaggy and Velma joined Scooby at Boo At the Zoo.  I wore this costume to work that year, too, with a stuffed animal Scooby I carried around. 

A vampire - 2012
(5 years old Kindergarten)

For a few years Grace really wanted us to dress up with her.  I am glad we did because as she gets older she wants to do things on her own. 

Darth Vader - 2013
(6 years old First Grade) 
With Noah at the aquarium's Halloween event


2 comments:

Nana said...

Nana is happy and watching in "snail mail" for copies! Love the pictures and the memories.

Phyllis said...

So much fun to see these old photos. I guess Nana has a surprise for everyone when she gets them. She is very good at surprises (and very talented, too)