Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What does a 9-year old think about her mom?

This was a Facebook quiz.  You were supposed to ask your child the questions without prompting and then write exactly what she says.  Here goes...

As answered by Grace, 9 years old:
1. What is something I say a lot? I love you
2. What makes me happy? Me!
3. What makes me sad? Sad movies
4. How tall am I? 5 feet (I am actually taller than that!)
5. How old am I? 47 (I'll take it)
6. What's my favorite thing to do? Play with me
7. What makes you proud of me? You work hard and we have a good family
8. What is my favorite food? Ravioli (not really...)
9. Do I have a favorite child? Yes! Me!
10. If I could go anywhere, where would it be? Paris (Sure. That would be fine but I think that is where Grace wants to go.  Greece, Portugal, and Portofino, Italy are top on my travel list right now.)
11. Do you think you could live without me? No!
12. What's my favorite song? Hit the Quon (Um, no)
13. How do you annoy me? Make very annoying sounds
14. What is my favorite movie? I don't know (Dirty Dancing, in case you were wondering)
15. Who do I have a crush on? Kyle
16. Where was I born? In Florida
17. What's my favorite show to watch? Big Bang Theory
18. Who's my best friend? Me
19. What scares me? Me being in danger
20. How do you describe me to your friends? Hilarious
My cutie...She did pretty well.

No comments: