Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

8 weeks and still waiting...

Today marks 8 weeks that our case has been in PGN. That is the time when most people start looking for an "OUT", a PGN decree, which states that the Guatemalan government has approved the adoption. I called PGN today hoping for good news. Laura (see photo) unfortunately couldn't give me any. She did say that they are a little behind schedule due to the holidays and that Barrios is in the process of reviewing and signing cases that were submitted at the end of October. This was confirmed by my agency who said they are getting PGN decrees for their clients who went in around October 29th and 30th. We entered PGN on November 9th so it looks like at least another week to 10 days before I can inquire again. Patience, patience...


Just look at that face...how can I wait any longer?

2 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Hang in, Lynn! Senor Barrios writes fast...I can barely read his signature. In the meantime, ramp up your prep plans, Grace will be here before you know it!