Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

...Don't know when I'll be back again. Well, that's not exactly true. We'll be back next Tuesday.

I've been sick for about a week now and I am not feeling great today, but nothing is going to stop me from getting on that plane tonight to go get Grace. As Aunt Phyl said the other day, "One more get up" and I will have her forever. It is crazy to think that the day is finally here. It seems almost unreal. I'm not nervous or worried. I know it is all going to be great and I am even ready for those bumps in the road as we get to know each other. It is so exciting to be able to start our life together!

Mommy's coming to get you, Grace! Just one more day!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Come on home, Grace! We love you already