Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Perfect Spring Day

The weather was perfect for just sitting on the grass and enjoying the sunshine. Grace did a lot of "exploring"! Here are some "action" photos from this afternoon:

What is this "grass stuff"? Can I eat it?

Are you lookin' at me? Bet you can't make me smile!

How big is Grace? So BIG!

Grace and Hondo before Hondo stole her cookie!

Littermates? Or maybe the dogs are just putty in her hands....

I love to ZOOM!

Take me for another spin, Coach!

What a great day!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

SPRING!

Time to celebrate nre beginnings.

New York was amazing today, no photos, but I walked, shopped and bought flowers.

Grace is really showing her fun personality. Hondo looks like a good old dog.

Love Nana

Nancy said...

WOOHOO! Grace is thriving so!

Phyllis said...

Wow looks like someone is having fun! Wish I were there to see it. Thanks for sharing, Lynn