Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stop torturing that child!

Grace hates hats! That is a problem because she is going to need to wear them in the winter here. And, since we are going to Florida later this week and the summer is coming, she needs one to protect her from the sun. So, I tried playing a game with the 10 hats she already has. I figured if I wore some, maybe she would start to as well. I am sure we (okay, I) looked funny sitting on the bedroom floor trying on all those hats made for a baby. Grace "wore" them all today, too. But only for a second each. She is fast when it comes to pulling them off. This pink one has a Velcro strap and she had a lot of trouble removing it. That is why she started to cry like someone was torturing her! I have to laugh...even though she is so unhappy, these pictures are pretty funny. This one is coming to Florida. I think I can wear her down. By the end she was almost tolerating it!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Had to laugh when I saw this one! All kids hate hats, but get her used to it, the sun is strong here! Can't wait to see you both