Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Fever

The temperature got up to 57this afternoon with clear, sunny skies. So, we went out to the park to play! Even Elmo got to play outside with us!

Grace has really come a long way since last fall. She can climb the jungle gym and go down the slide alone. Of course, I kept telling her to let Mommy go first, so I could be there at the bottom of the slide - just in case!I think the swing is still her favorite thing. She was thrilled when I pushed her high and she kept saying "more"!While we were playing on the swing, two little girls got on the swings beside us. This is the conversation I overheard:

Girl 1: Hi. I'm Sierra. What's your name?
Girl 2: Molly Richards.
Girl 1: Okay. We're friends now, right?

And then they ran off to play tag. Isn't it funny how easy it is when you are a kid?

After Grace played in the playground we took Daisy for a walk. She was being a good girl so we let her off the leash to see how she would do when I called her to come back. We wandered over to one of the picnic shelters and found the tables stored on their sides. I bet they will be out and ready in a couple of weeks!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

OH OH Somebody dropped Elmo! Better get him quick before someone else sees him and wants him. I am so happy that Spring has come to Ohio. Gee Grace, Daisy has gotten so big! Pretty soon you can ride her like a pony.

cathybcareers said...

It's Spring in New York too! Everyone and me walked in my park today. No swinging just walking. I need a Daisy or Elmo to take out for walks. Big Daddy is a Couch Potato.
Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Lynnie You are such a great mommy! Give Grace a hug for me! Love, Jill

Pineapple Princess said...

Yea for spring on its way!
Grace is such a doll!!