Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter - Part 2

I wish we lived in a place where the daffodils are in bloom on my birthday and it is warm enough for spring dresses in the middle of April. Even though I had an Easter dress ready for Grace to wear today I knew it probably wouldn't be warm enough to wear it. As it turned out, the weather topped out at 47 degrees. I am glad, though, because Grace got to wear this sweater and hat Nana made a long time ago. It has been waiting for a granddaughter to wear it for about 20 years!Kyle's sister had us over to their house for dinner today. She also planned an Easter egg hunt in their yard for the kids. Grace had a lot of fun!She loved their playhouse. We really had to coax her to come out to keep looking for eggs!

5 comments:

Arena Mom said...

I know....nothing like sweaters and hats on Easter! Gotta love Ohio!! I love the sweater and how awesome that she could wear it!!

cathybcareers said...

Grace, I think Nana always knew this day would come and you would be wearing this great sweater set. It looks great.

Kellie said...

Grace- I think you need a little house soon! Your birthday is coming up! I love the sweater and hat. Your Nana is very talented!

Pineapple Princess said...

That little sweater and hat is just about the cutest thing. She is beautiful!

Phyllis said...

Grace, Aunt Phyl remembers all the beautiful things your Nana made for your Mommy. You look just as beautiful as your Mommy did