Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Now showing at a gallery near you

toddler art!

This is just some of the artwork Grace has done since she started at Kindercare in January. They make something almost every day. I can't possibly keep it all! These are some of my favorites so far.

Grace decorated her gingerbread man with "candy " pieces!
The class read a story called "The Littlest Snowman" and
they copied the art in the book using white circles and puffy paint.

This heart and shamrock were tissue paper collages stuck onto clear Contact paper. They hung in the windows of the classroom during February and March like stained glass .
When they studied the sky, Grace made a rainbow,

a bird with feathers,
and the night sky with stars for"Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace this craft is wonderful; I think Mommy should make Christmas Ornaments out of them and make them presents at Christmas time.
Love Nana

Arena Mom said...

Very cute!! Mayna was at a kindercare for awhile too! Her new place is more of a "play with what you want to" so I don't get as much artwork (she must not be into making art!) Yes, I would love to get together!! My # is (330) 242-4170. I think our dd's are so close in age and homecoming, it would be perfect!