Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bet you can't guess....

...what I am doing right now.

I am baking sugar cookies for Grace's daycare Halloween party at school tomorrow AND cutting Boots' ears so her costume looks more like a monkey and less like a mouse AND trying to put a cowgirl costume together to wear to work tomorrow!

I have had Grace's costume for at least a month and have been avoiding all the cutting and sewing fixing the ears entails. Yes, I was in denial. I kept saying, "She looks like a monkey" but after Sunday at the zoo when people said Grace was a cute mouse - and an elephant! - and after today at school when one of my special needs students (who is very direct) confirmed it, I made the decision to change those silly ears!Stay tuned....hopefully there will be pictures of the parade and party tomorrow.

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Good stories for this Halloween dress up time. The hat looks just like Boots. Can't wait to see Grace wearing it.
Love Nana

Phyllis said...

Mommy did a good job, Grace.