Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Preschool parade

I left the high school Haloween costume parade to attend Grace's preschool parade this morning. And, boy, was it worth it!

The "big" kids came out first.
Keep in mind this is preschool. The "big kids" are 3 and 4 years old!
Grace's class of toddlers came down the ramp instead of the steps.
I had the chance to take a few pictures before she saw me, but I think she was so happy I was there to see her first parade
that she was willing to smile for the camera!
I loved watching Grace walk around with her friends.
Her teachers dressed up as "Peace and Quiet". Clever!
Even the littlest babies participated. I thought it was so funny how they were in these giant strollers!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Great parade; I liked it alot. Grace looked so happy when she saw Mommy. I see Curious George was there too. I bet it was a huge effort for the teachers to get on all those customes. Loved Nana

Arena Mom said...

Peace and quite is great!!! Love it! I also love qwatching when they don't know you are! Grace looks adorable in that Boots costume! Have fun tomorrow!

Phyllis said...

Grace, it looks like you have "fun" teachers...love the peace and quiet. And, you make an adorable Boots....but, NO DORA THE EXPLORER???????????