Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A breath of fresh air

I think we all have cabin fever. It is March 12th and there is snow on the ground! But, today we got some bright sunshine. Even if it is chilly outside, the sun makes a HUGE difference.
Throwing snowballs into the lake.
Kyle cleaned the snow off the back deck and we all went outside for some sunshine, fresh air and BUBBLES!
We did the same thing last year around this time when we had a similar break in the winter weather.

Blowing bubbles in March 2010Blowing bubbles in March 2011Spring can't be far away, can it?

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Grace, you make some great bubbles. I love bubbles...I used to play with them with my grandchildren, my children, my nieces (your Mom is my niece) and my nephews. I still would love to play with them, but I have no one to play with. Maybe when you come to FL we can blow them together.