Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little bribery

It was time to go to bed, but in order to stay up a little longer, Grace agreed to let me take some pictures of her. This is the fake smile I got when I told her to say, "Cheese".

And she gave me this lovely look....hmmmm...
I guess she is telling me what she thinks of our "deal"!....not really cooperating now, is she?It might be bedtime...THAT got her attention.And this one is just cute. (notice the left hand!)Oh such drama!And finally a REAL smile.

5 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Good smiling and writing Grace.
Nana loves all the photos. You are starting to look like Mommy's model.
Love you
Nana

Arena Mom said...

She really is a beautiful little girl Lynn! And a lefty!!

Phyllis said...

This one is for Mommy...I think you have a procrastinator on your hands, and a very good manipulator, too. But, you gotta love her, lol. Love you both, Aunt Phyl

Auntnancy said...

I think it's time to call Barbizon Modeling Agency. Grace, you are beautiful. Those big brown eyes!!
Love Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Grace reminds me of my ashley when she was little ...same hair and all!!! But my daughter was soooooooo headstrong!!! YIKES!