Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

No school tomorrow

I guess I should be happy that Grace's lethargy yesterday wasn't ALL due to tight shoes. But, that means that she isn't feeling well, which, of course, doesn't make me happy. Her teacher told me that she slept much longer than normal at daycare, didn't eat much lunch, turned down her snack, and when they asked her what hurt she pointed to her ears. So, neither of us is going to school tomorrow. Instead, we are going to visit the pediatrician first thing in the morning to see what is wrong and (hopefully) get some medicine to start her on the track to feeling like her bubbly, happy, energetic self again!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Nana is so sad to see your sick. I wish I lived next door to help Mommy take care of you. (Maybe someday) Tell Mommy that ice cream makes everything better.
Love you; Get better fast.
Nana

Pineapple Princess said...

Poor baby!
Feel better soon!

Phyllis said...

Aww, Grace, Aunt Phyl doesn't like to see you feeling so bad. Do whatever Mommy says, and you will feel better real soon