Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to school, back to gymnastics

Grace started her fall/winter session of gymnastics today. Like so many other things lately, she did this class without me. Now that she is in the 3-4 year old group, parents don't get to participate. I have mixed feelings about this. I liked going to gymnastics with her because we got to play and run around together and looked forward to this dedicated time each week. Now, I can be in the gym but I have to sit near the wall and if Grace wants to join in the fun, she has to do it with the other kids and the teacher. I know separating from me is the natural progression, but it makes me sad. It is all happening so fast.....In case you are wondering what was going on in these photos, Grace told me she was a superhero! The scarf made her invisible and it was also her cape to help her fly!

2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Lynn, I know exactly how you feel, look how fast you became a Great Mother. The outfit you found for Grace is really cute. I saw a boring old fashion one today..good I passed.

Phyllis said...

Your Nana is funny....she is always looking for new things for you.

I love how you became invisible. Can you show me how to do that when you come to FL?