Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to school

Grace and I went back to school and work today. I don't mind work so much....I am one of those lucky people who love their job (most of the time!). What I didn't like about today is that I missed Grace so much after spending a lot of time together this summer. All day I wondered what she was doing. I am sure she had more fun than I did!On Saturday morning Grace and I went to a farmers' market near our house. We bought fresh garlic, French bread, corn on the cob, gourmet dog treats, and bacon-chedder perogies. Grace also got a ladybug painted on her hand and a horse-shaped balloon! I could have bought a lot more but I kept bumping into people I know so we spent a lot of time talking and my 3-year old's attention span reached its limit before I reached my shopping limit! No surprise there.

3 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Glad you had an ok day back to work!

Phyllis said...

So sad for you two...I am sure you both felt lost without each other today. The best part is when you get back together at the end of the day. Just think of all the good things to share!

cathybcareers said...

Good sunflowers at the Market. Grace you are getting so big. I have the shoes.