Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Three "BIG" things happened today

Well, Grace accomplished three milestones today....

1) She started REAL preschool!2) She used scissors to cut a chunk out of her hair!3) She drew her first picture of Mommy!
Can you see it? When Grace finished her picture and called me over to see I said, "Oh, how pretty. Can you tell me what you made?" I have learned to do this so she can describe her drawing because most of the time it is just a scribble. This one looked a little like a person, but I didn't want to make any assumptions. She was so proud when she said, "It's you, Mommy!" Then I pointed out some parts and she told me they were my legs, hands, and head. How cool!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh Grace....I love your picture of mommy! That's so good! Oh no...I better buy you some more paper so you can cut that instead of your hair! Haha! Congratulations on preschool. Dawson starts next week! See you soon!!!!

cathybcareers said...

Grace, I can see the picture of Mommy clearly. She looks nice and skinny too! Preschool is exciting;Nana will be watching for all the crafts and drawings.
Miss you both!

Arena Mom said...

Awww! I love the first drawing!! YOU must keep it!!

Phyllis said...

OH NO, Grace, you cut your pretty hair? I guess everyone does that at one time or another...My son Michael cut a chunk right out of the front of his hair when he was about 4. I love the picture of your Mommy...I like her blue pants.