Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My favorite thing about spring

By far, my favorite thing about spring is the flowering trees. They don't last a long time, but they really are beautiful. In a way, they seem to distract your eye from the patchy grass, the muddy ground, the tips of flowers that are just starting to grow, and the bare branches of trees that still don't have leaves.
And then once the delicate pink and white flowers are gone from the trees, the world seems to suddenly turn green and lush!

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh Grace, you are so funny! I love your poses. You look like such a big girl!! You must make Mommy laugh a lot. But, you are so very pretty, and you look just like spring in your new dress.

cathybcareers said...

Great photos! Central Park looks just like that today. Just walked 4 miles. I was wishing I had my camera too! But, it's far more fun, I am sure, with Grace, The Model. So funny; she starting to like the posing.

Kellie said...

Love the dress and of course the sassy side too!