Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Please change the weather

We arrived home tonight after spending 5 days in Florida.  Kyle and I both commented that the 40-something temperatures and rain were not bad for the end of December in Ohio. I was certainly expecting to find snow and ice instead of rain.  But, the first thing Grace said in the back seat was, "Please change the weather."  After a little chuckle, we asked her what she wanted instead and she said "sun". I guess our bathing beauty prefers the warm Florida sunshine to cold, rainy Ohio!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Grace, it was so much fun to see you and Mommy and Daddy. I will miss watching you swimming in the pool. I hope Mommy and Daddy bring you back real soon. Stay warm in Ohio...the sun is still waiting for you in FL.See you on SKYPE