Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Flower Power

I got this chair as part of a three-piece set (two chairs and a table) when the furniture for Grace's bedroom was taking much longer than the store promised. One day a week or two past the day they promised we would have the furniture in our house, I was in the store and and saw the set on sale. I asked if they would throw in for free. I was surprised when the owner agreed and wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with it. The table is in her room and she has just discovered that she can get into and out of the chair. She is clearly pointing to the flowers on the seat and arm and babbling about something in baby talk. Grace goes on and on in her own language about just about anything, pretty much all day long when we are alone together. I often catch her talking to herself or the dog in the same way. I can't wait to see what she will say when she actually can formulate words I can understand!

4 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Big Daddy comment:

"I Love the Videos; it's fun to listen to Grace's tiny little voice."

"I am looking forward to the next one with Grace showing all her new tricks."

Love
Big Daddy

Nancy said...

Fabulous Flip Friday should be a new category...she's doing great! Just love it!

Phyllis said...

Isn't the world of discovery wonderful? Such innocence and wonder at all that is new. Now, if you could only learn her language, lol.

Anonymous said...

Grace,
I understood EVERYTHING you were saying! You are the cutest!

Love,
Auntie Jill