Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Little swimsuit model

Next to shopping for jeans, choosing a bathing suit is probably the hardest purchase to make. Unless you are a supermodel (or a 1-year old) it is usually not much fun to try on swimsuits. That could be the reason why I have one that I like. I need to go on a bathing suit shopping spree, but going into those fitting rooms with unforgiving mirrors and florescent lights is not top on my "to do" list. So, I will keep suffering with my one bathing suit and you can enjoy our little swimsuit model in her extensive collection of 2008 pool fashion for toddlers.

Florida sunshine and splashing in your own pool are always fun in an
aqua, yellow and pink swimsuit with embroidered flowers

Here Grace models a Baby Gap brown animal print suit with a matching
hat at the Geneva-on-the-Lake sprinkler park

Watch out Dorothy....Without a cloud in the sky, Grace shows off her
Janie and Jack
blue and white check with coordinating sun hat

Taking time to smell the flowers, Grace models her
green and white striped
swimsuit on the deck by the lake

Even at 9 months old, Grace chooses to sunbath in style wearing a
yellow and pink skirted two-piece
poolside at the Westin Hotel

Innocent and classic in her preppy pink, green and white Izod swimsuit.
She'll add a coordinating coverup later at the pool.

It's love at first sight for Grace in her multicolor hearts one-piece

3 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Love the variety! Miss Cate only has 2 this summer (she had a 3rd that her head didn't fit through...oh well...all that brain power I guess). Grace is absolutely adorable in all of her suits!

cathybcareers said...

Funny; just about two hours ago, I bought Grace another bathing suit!!
For next year.
Love Nana

Uncle John said...

Deb says you can never have to many bathing suits, I don't know I am a guy and have only two one to waer first and the other to wear when the first one is wet.