Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tricks for Big Daddy

It is hard to believe that Grace is already 14 months old. She is a delightful little girl and certainly the sunshine of my life. Each day she surprises me with the new things she does and it is fun to look at the world through her innocent eyes that are discovering everything for the first time. I love her smile, the way she laughs more when you laugh with her, and the funny sounds she makes in "conversation". It is amazing to watch her when she is just playing alone and, lately, to see her begin to interact with other children. Sometimes I will show her something once and she will get it right away (pointing to her hair) and other times she will do something (waving) and I am not sure when she picked it up.

This is the video we made today right after her nap. She is always so happy when she first wakes up. We did several "takes" but the first one was the best. To keep us both entertained, Grace goes through her "tricks" in the back seat of the car as I watch her in the mirror. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynn,

She's so beautiful. I guess with it being summer I am able to check the blog more frequently - I always smile when there is a new entry. Grace is getting so big. 14 months is one of my favorite toddler times! I have loved watching her grow this month! Hugs to you all!

Love,
Aunt Jill

cathybcareers said...

Big Daddy and Nana love all your tricks Grace. We watch them over and over.

Can't wait for the next video.

Great new toy that Flip Video.

Show us how you match the animals in your farmhouse.

Love Nana

The Riggs Family said...

I love her tricks! What a cute video!

Phyllis said...

Lynn, what a wonderful adorable child you have. I could just eat her up. This blog thingy is wonderful, I get to see my grandniece, and hear my neice all at the same time. Loving it!

Nancy said...

The progress is unbelievable, isn't it, Lynn? You just never know what will happen next! So cute!