Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some kind of wonderful

Fresh from the bath with wet hair.

Grace got dressed up tonight to go to our high school's holiday concert with me. She knew she was going to "a show" to listen to "me-miss" (music) and that she was going to wear a dress and tights.
Climbing on the couch and
eating a chicken nugget as she waited for me to get ready.
Sometimes it takes 30 or more shots to get one like this....
I love how the window is steamy and the outside light is glowing.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the last picture..and all of the other ones too! I like how she is climbing all over the furniture. It's good to see Dawson's not the only climber around! The dress looks adorable too! Hope you enjoy the show!

cathybcareers said...

What a pretty dress! Where did Mommy find it? I wish I had places to go where you get all dressed up.
Love Nana

Arena Mom said...

Oh I love that dress! So adorable!

Phyllis said...

Grace, you look so grown up in your new dress; you must have made Mommy so proud. I hope you enjoyed the concert.