Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 year Blogoversary

How did someone who has never kept a diary or journal manage to keep an online blog going for two years? Don't ask me....I don't have the answer. But today marks 2 years since I started this blog on December 17, 2007. Over 350 posts later here we are, with no end in sight. For now, I plan to keep it going. It's great way to allow my parents, family, and friends (especially those who don't live close to us) to see Grace on a regular basis and it is becoming a history - a "Life Book" - for Grace to see someday.
I know there are a lot of people that read the blog, but don't comment. So, in honor of my 2-year blogoversary, if you are out there "lurking" (and I am glad you are!) leave a little love today in the comment section!

8 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Happy blogversary!!!!

Susan said...

I'm a regular visitor, but not always a regular commenter (wait, is that a word?). I love keeping up on Grace's adventures through the blog. She is awesome. And so is her mom. xoxox Aunt Suze

Anonymous said...

We love it! Teena & Carl

Pineapple Princess said...

Reading and loving every minute! Happy blogoversary!!

Kellie said...

Happy Blogversary! Make sure you keep on writing. We love looking at Grace's pictures!

Phyllis said...

You know I am always here, just late sometimes. It's how I keep up with two of my favorite girls

cathybcareers said...

Wow, Nana missed the Blogversary. I am logging in on December 22. Between flying to Florida and the renovation; I missed all the action. But, I am bck now.
See you soon Love Nana

Auntnancy said...

I'm a little late to wish you a happy blogoversary. I don't post often but I love reading it to keep up with your adventures. Keep it going!!