Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love global warming

I realize that is not a politically correct thing to say. I totally get that global warming is responsible for some pretty devastating things for our Earth....melting of the ice caps, warming of the oceans, droughts, floods, crazy storms at unexpected times of the year....but it also means 75 degree temperatures in Ohio near the end of October....and I certainly can't complain about that!

On Sunday, we played outside for as much of the day as we could. We played in the yard, went to the playground, and then took Daisy to the dog park. That meant a bath and a good scrubbing for Grace and some extra laundry for me. But, again....nothing to complain about!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Wow, the colors of the trees turned fast. Looks like a fun photo shoot. Grace is starting to become a posing model. Fun Sunday in Ohio. I am going to check out the trees in my park today. Maybe I can walk 3 miles.

Phyllis said...

Grace, you look like you are having so much fun in the October sunshine. I can't wait to see what you will do when those pretty leaves start to fall and Mommy lets you play in them.

Kellie said...

Great photo shoot Grace! I'm so glad your mom is starting to like Fall! You are the one that has brought out the Fall colors in her life! Keep up that beautiful smile!