Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Weird and wonderful

Nana and Ba are visiting from New York for a long weekend. I think they like fall here, but it was a strange day for weather...one minute it was sunny and warm and then the sky turned gray, the wind blew in, and the rain came. A few minutes later the sun was back out. We couldn't figure out what to wear or if we needed to run for cover! It was weird and wonderful at the same time. And the sky was amazing all day long. We all had fun exploring the corn, pumpkins, and other fall harvest decorations at a nearby farm.
Grace found a wooden skeleton skull lawn decoration and immediately turned it into a guitar. She walked around for a long time strumming the "guitar" and singing songs. Nana says Grace has music in her soul!
Look at those long, skinny legs!
Grace is rocking out and singing a song she has heard on Scooby-Do...."I'm a hex girl, I'm gonna put a spell on you!"

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I love the way you sing and strum your guitar...I can almost hear you singing. I hope when you come to FL you will sing for me!