Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Voodoo

Voodoo was the nickname Jimi Hendrix had for his famous white guitar. I am sure Grace hasn't come up with a name for this adorable pink child-size guitar Kyle bought her, but since she insists on holding and playing it the opposite way of most people (like Jimi Hendrix), I figured we could borrow his guitar's name for now!When I started looking, I was surprised to find out how many famous musicians play (or played) with their left hand - Jimi Hendrix, Paul McCartney, Kurt Cobain, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Justin Beiber - to name a few. Most have the strings changed so they are in the correct order (bass on top) but some play the way Grace is doing it - backwards!

1 comment:

cathybcareers said...

Nana loves that first picture with you dreaming about music & you new guitar! I like Voodoo as a name for the pick beauty.