Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Maybe it is because I have so many....

Grace's fall school pictures came today. I don't know....they're cute, but I am not impressed. I am not a professional photographer and I realize that they are taking photos of dozens of little kids all day long, but I don't think these photos are that great. To me, they don't capture her personality and since I have so many photos of her these just don't stand out as being anything special. (Of course, the originals are of much higher quality than they look here. I didn't have digital copies so I scanned - shhh, don't tell anyone - the ones they gave me .)

Too bad Grace is not looking at the camera in this one.
So, what do you think? Am I going to buy any of them?

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace's seems to wonder alot and watch people. It is a great way to learn. I think the last one captures "Our Grace" It looks like she is checking out what the photgrapher is doing. Of course, but them! This is her school picture. Probably should start a book of every year all togethr.

Phyllis said...

Grace, I agree with Mommy, she has really captured you with her camera. But, if I had to chose one, then I agree with Nana and I would chose the last one.

Kellie said...

Yes, you must buy them...at least a small package! I like the last one too. I guess we are so used to taking pictures that capture their personality when we see them actually posed by a photographer, they look so different!